June 7, 2010

SHOPPORTUNITY: eShakti


A "Shopportunity" is petite fashion as it's meant to be.
Beautifully crafted.  Perfectly proportioned.  Completely fashion-forward.



A "Shopportunity" is exactly what it sounds like.  It's a shopping opportunity for petite women who want to expand their wardrobes beyond the offerings of traditional retailers.  (God bless Banana Republic and Ann Taylor, but variety is the spice of life, ladies!)  So today's "Shopportunity" is...


Oh, eShakti, how I love thee.  Let me count the ways!
  1. eShakti carries its entire line of clothing in ready-to-wear sizes from 0 to 26W. 
  2. eShakti will make *any* garment it sells in custom sizes and even permit you to modify the neckline, length, or sleeves to suit your taste.
  3. eShakti guarantees three-day shipping on all items -- even the custom-made ones!
  4. eShakti has a no-questions-asked money back guarantee policy! 
  5. eShakti's gorgeous clothes are available at reasonable prices
  6. eShakti has a growing list of happy, satisfied customers.
  7. eShakti offers new customers a $15 gift certificate just for registering online.
Seriously, can this store be any more petite-friendly?  I can't even believe it!!!   eShakti gives us all the perfect excuse to treat ourselves to something custom made to round out our closets!  A brand new dress (or top or skirt or anything...lol!) is the perfect way to make the transition from spring to summer!



(P.S. Dear readers, sorry it has taken me sooooo long to post to this blog.  A LOT has happened in the meantime, including my law school graduation (yay!) and move to a brand new city (double yay!).   I'm studying for the Bar this summer, so I won't be able to post as much for the next eight weeks either.  But I'll be back in action with more petite goodies very, very soon -- I promise!)


    3 comments:

    1. Sounds intriguing, but looking at their size chart, I would still be a size or two below the smallest that they offer. Thanks for sharing though!

      ReplyDelete
    2. They offer custom-sizing of any garment for a small fee more. So I think you really can get any item to fit your specific proportions -- all with their 3-day shipping guarantee, to boot!

      ReplyDelete
    3. This brand is peaking my interest:-) I'm very curious to see how it would fit!!
      I hope you do a review on some items:-)

      ReplyDelete