April 12, 2010

Feeling The Love: My Very First Blog Award


 

Many thanks to one of my favorite petite fashionistas -- Really Petite -- for giving me my very first blog award.  I was so touched to be honored with this award and to know that my blog is gaining traction on the web.  I really hope that SHORTcuts becomes a site that inspires petite women to look (and feel) incredibly beautiful each and every day.  So thank you all for coming along on this journey with me!

Relatedly, I am excited there are SO many petite bloggers cropping up around the web.  If your blog appears in the "Short List" on my page, I check your page daily!  Sometimes I even check it multiple times a day just to re-read interesting posts or search your archives.  Believe me when I say that each and every one of you deserves this award too!  But just to keep things interesting (and to help us all get even more great fashion ideas and tips), I've decided to award the Purple Fairy to some of my favorite non-petite bloggers out there.  The following 12 bloggers have such an incredible sense of style that I am always inspired to adapt their outfits to fit my smaller frame.

(drum roll please)
I award the "Purple Fairy" Award to....



The Rules
1. Post the logo on your blog or post.
2. Pass the award to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know that they have received an award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

No comments:

Post a Comment