A "Shopportunity" is petite fashion as it's meant to be.
Beautifully crafted. Perfectly proportioned. Completely fashion-forward.
A "Shopportunity" is exactly what it sounds like. It's a shopping opportunity for petite women who want to expand their wardrobes beyond the offerings of traditional retailers. (God bless Banana Republic and Ann Taylor, but variety is the spice of life, ladies!) So "Shopportunity" posts will feature great selections from petite designers or petites-friendly selections from mass market retailers. And so, without further ado, today's "Shopportunity" is...
RUCHE is a modern women's boutique with a vintage touch. Its entire collection includes items that are new, in-style, and trendy, yet still inspired by a vintage look. (P.S. I'm totally loving the website's Anthropologie-like vibe!) This online-only boutique concentrates on selling other small boutique brands, so odds are that you "won't find yourself matching with the girl next door." You can enhance your own unique style by adding fun, flirty pieces from RUCHE to your casual or weekend wardrobe. Best of all, every single item is reasonably priced. That's because it's RUCHE's philosophy that "you don't have to empty out your pocketbooks to look good." Thanks to RUCHE, you can go ahead and seize the "shopportunity" to look "nothing short of amazing!" Here are Ms. Shopportunity's "Top 10 Picks" from RUCHE . . .
Playdate With Polka Dots Dress, $39.99
Boysenberry Blossoms Dress, $37.99
Mosaic Festival Ruffle Dress, $48.99
April Showers Bring May Flowers Dress, $59.99
Sweet Tulip Dress, $34.99
C'est Amore Blouse, $42.99
Baby's Breath Bouquet Tunic, $42.99
Fluttering Tiered Leaves Top, $39.99
White Fireworks Skirt, $25.99
Expressionism Paint Strokes Skirt, $36.99
Ladies, I think I'm in love.
Flirty, whimsical Athropologie-like style without the budget-busting price?!?!?! I'm going to place my first order with RUCHE . . . as soon as I narrow down my selections! But I want to hear from YOU:
- Do you love these beautiful clothes as much as I do?
- What's your favorite Shopportunity pick above?
- Have any of you ever shopped at Ruche before?
Finally, a few words of caution before we whip out the credit card ...
1) You have to act fast! RUCHE tend to sell out of its smallest sizes pretty quickly. But don't worry if your favorite item is out of stock; the store will send you an email alert when it's available again.
2) More importantly, RUCHE sizing tends to run a bit big, so some of you teeny tiny petites may still have a hard time finding clothes small enough to fit your proportions. (Those of us who are sizes 2-4 and up may have more luck here! Yay!) But for these fashions at these prices, it might just be worth a trip to the tailor!